Wednesday, September 16, 2009

SAVE THE DOLPHINS!

The cove is absolutely great and impactful. We deserve to know the truth and it shows almost everything.

I am happy that this movie is made and proud that film once more did a great impact to the world.

How can we let such killing go on! The Japanese official for
International Whaling Commission and the japanese fishermen still dare to mention that they have found a way to kill the dolphin faster with less pain!

It's a disgrace they dont realise how cruel and how much dolphins are killed. I remember the smile on their face when killing the dolphins and how red the sea has being dyed with.


See below on how gruesome the Japanese are!!





I've decided to boycott Japanese goods all my life until they stop such cruel acts
1) No more Japanese food , no Sakae, Sushi Tei even my favourite Tempura Yasai!
2) I would never go to any natsu masuri or any jap festival
3) No more jap brands
4) No Jap Dramas and music
5) I'm selling my yukata!
6) I'm not going to step to Japan anymore until they stop killing the whales

I'm forever not going to buy any Japanese goods because how can I worship a culture that supports killing of innocent lifes! Though i'm just one individual and even stopping buying japanese goods might nt do a part, i believe at least i am nt giving a part of money i spent to whaling!

I hope those who saw this post, please do a thing and spread the word on saving the dolphins and whales.


"I hope you'll join me in this campaign to stop the killing of dolphins in Japan. Most people in Japan don't have any idea that the dolphin slaughter is even happening. If we can spread the word around the world - and especially in Japan - we can expose the secret of Taiji and force the Japanese government to stop it. We can win this issue - but we need your help!"
By Ric O Barry, a brave dolphin saver that dares to take part in filming of the slaughter of dolphins


Rosy

No comments:

Post a Comment