Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Last Sat , after i came back from violin class, i turned on the tv,i didnt expect to see such an horrified scene.

A fish being sliced and fried alive, its eyes and mouth was moving and seems so much in pain. I was freaked out and cried. What did a fish did to suffer like this? The voice over was introducing how nice the fish is. How can we do such a cruel thing? See a life just suffered and died without helping!And still describe how good the fish taste!

To us, they are delicious food but to them, this is hell! They are a life.They are the same like whale and dophins. All of them deserve to live! Not only dophins and whales, all fishs and living thing deserve to live. They are all the same.

I cant believe i seen such scene in front of me before few years ago. I am born a meat eater too but i converted in firm belief they deserve to live. They are like us,deserve to live happily in their world.


I hope more people can understand what they are doing.

If you cant stop eating meat, eat lesser first!I know it's hard but you would never know until you try!


Proud to be a vegetarian,
Rosy

No comments:

Post a Comment