Saturday, July 18, 2009

EDITED POST (Blogger deserves to be eaten by a shark)



Ok, first of all, sorry for editing your post Chels. But I've been trying to add images on a new post but it just REFUSES TO WORK. Nothing pops up when i click the "add image" icon! It just says "Error on page". WTFF. Blogger is seriously testing what's left of my patience.

Good news is, I was planning to write about something related to tailsforwhales. Now I know I'm supposed to get myself and my friends to do the "fluke". But I figured you people would rather see the man above do it :)
*His name is Alexander SkarsgÄrd. He is in that vampire show with a lot of unnecessary sex scenes "True Blood" . And he's a Swede. Scandinavian men. woohoo.

And speaking of sharks, its Shark Week this week! Sharks scare the crap out of me but they are so majestic and beautiful dontcha think? Down with sharks fin!

http://dsc.discovery.com/convergence/sharkweek/sharkweek.html

Bite hard,
Diy
__________________________________________________

Hello guys! Contest contest!!

http://www.seethebiggerpicture.org/photo-contest-info.php



"To celebrate the amazingly varied world around us we're asking you to grab your camera and show us what biodiversity means to you by entering our See the Bigger Picture photo contest."

This contest is a collaboration between National Geographic, Airbus and The Green Wave (UN & CBD) and it is open to children around the world between 6-16, but who cares about the age limit?! take pictures of the animals and plants, anything thats got to do with BIODIVERSITY and submit them for everyone to remember! i shall bring my camera along tomorrow if i go out, should snap some pictures and take part in this. it's a good thing, now and then some contests like these comes along and gets us all started on something meaningful. Awesome. :)

And since we are on the subject of photography!

http://www.tailsforwhales.org/


Take a picture of yourself doing a 'fluke' - tail of a whale, post it and save the whales! here's my embarassing photograph, enjoy! HAHA!







my sister, pearlynn.





Pearlynn and her classmates! kudos for this picture!




Love,


Chels

No comments:

Post a Comment